Lemon / Nimbu (Price per 250 gms)
Rs. 40 Rs. 56
Here are some benefits from lemon-:
- Aids in digestion-: The acid helps break down food. That’s why there’s so much of it in our stomachs. The acid in lemons may be especially helpful in supplementing stomach acid levels, which tend to decline as we age.
- Helps you stay hydrated-: Most of us don’t drink enough water. A daily lemon water habit is an easy way to get your day off on the right foot. How do you know if you’re drinking enough? Your urine is almost clear.
- Weight-loss friendly-: We’re creatures of habit. Ponder the impact of replacing your morning OJ or latte with lemon water. Not just once, but perhaps 20 times a month — and multiply that by 10 years. Your waistline will thank you.
- Prevents oxidation-: Like all produce, lemons contain phytonutrients, which protect your body against disease. These phytonutrients have powerful antioxidant properties, which prevent cell damage from oxidation, the same mechanism that causes rust.
- It's also known as nimbu.