Jimikand / Yam (Price per 500 gms)
Rs. 29 Rs. 35
Benefits Of Yam (Jimikand)-:
- Regulates cholesterol: Elephant foot yam (jimikand) has a powerful anti-inflammatory compound that reduces bad cholesterol and prevents heart diseases.
- Control diabetes: Elephant foot yam is very beneficial for diabetic patients. It contains some compounds that help in controlling the blood sugar level. Diabetic patients must include elephant foot yam in their diet regularly.
- Prevents cancer: Cancer is a dangerous disease. Elephant foot yam proves to be useful to prevent cancer. Elephant foot yam proves beneficial to prevent cancerous tumors because it is rich in a high amount of fiber and antioxidants. Scientists in their research have considered Elephant foot yam to be a good home remedy for cancer.
- Reduces weight: Elephant foot yam reduces weight as it contains a high amount of fiber and a smaller number of calories. For those who are thinking about losing weight, Elephant foot yam can be a good option.
- Treats stress: Elephant foot yam has been found to be good to relieve stress. It contains vitamin A, potassium, and iron, which provide energy to the body and change the mood.
- Controls arthritis: Elephant foot yam has pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties which reduces the pain of joints. A good amount of nutrients is present in Elephant foot yam which controls the risk of many diseases.
- Also known as suran.