Broccoli (Price is Per Pcs/Approx.400gms to 500gms)
Rs. 170 Rs. 275
- The antioxidant content of broccoli may be one of its main boons for human health.
- Antioxidants are molecules that inhibit or neutralize cell damage caused by free radicals. This can lead to reduced inflammation and an overall health-protective effect.
- Broccoli has high levels of glucoraphanin, a compound that is converted into a potent antioxidant called sulforaphane during digestion.
- Test-tube and studies indicate that sulforaphane may offer multiple health benefits, including reduced blood sugar, cholesterol levels, oxidative stress, and chronic disease development. However, more research is needed to understand its role in humans.
- Broccoli also contains measurable amounts of the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which may prevent oxidative stress and cellular damage in your eyes .
- Cholesterol reduction.
- Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Great for detoxification.
- It also called hari gobhi.